Defiance Local News

 

FIRE DAMAGES HOME IN HOLGATE

 

At least two fire departments are on the scene of a house fire that ignited this morning in the village of Holgate.  Residents in a home on Theresa Street in Holgate discovered the blaze, and got out of the structure, as crews rolled to the scene at 6:30am.   A malfunctioning space heater is believed to be the cause of the fire, that caused extensive damage to a bedroom in the Steve Hernandez home, and smoke damage throughout the rest of the structure.   The local Red Cross was called-in to assist the family, and no injuries were reported.

 

More Articles